Broker/Director of Operations
At age 15, Bill became an avid collector and raving fan of the movie It’s A Wonderful Life. One of the morals of the movie is that every decision we make impacts other people, often in ways we never know. Bill lives his life to impact people in positive ways – his family, friends, community, clients – and he does it with commitment, determination and integrity.
Bill learned to work hard at a young age. He was a four-sport letterman in high school and two-sport letterman in college where he obtained degrees in business and psychology.
Bill married the love of his life, Hillory, in 1997. They have two children, Bailey and Grant. Bill and Hillory love to travel to warm places like St. John (Virgin Islands), Hawaii and Florida when not at ball games supporting their children. Family is the most important thing in his life. He also volunteers hundreds of hours each year in his community including the school board, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, school activities and various local nonprofits.
In 2000, Bill opened his first real estate company, Infinity Realty. Within 10 years it grew to a 130-agent company averaging $90 million in annual sales. Bill sold the company to Platinum Realty in 2011.
Bill has since taken a different approach with Baird Realty Group. The focus of Baird Realty is client centered, expertise driven and quality service guaranteed. All agents are full-time and fully committed to these principles. Bill leads by example, accomplishing what so many have tried, but so few successfully: providing high quality residential and commercial real estate service.
- Relationship: Married to Hillory Baird
- Family: Bailey and Grant
- Interests: Traveling
- Activities: Exercising, Coaching
- Hobbies: Collecting anything and everything that relates to the movie It’s A Wonderful Life
- Favorite places: Hawaii and St. John, USVI … love those beaches!
- Favorite movies: It’s A Wonderful Life, Hoosiers, Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite musicians or bands: Neil Diamond, Billy Joel
- Favorite book: Coercion, It’s Fall Out
- What you like about real estate: I enjoy coaching sellers, buyers and agents through transactions.
816.985.1551 Cell firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori has lived in Eastern Jackson County nearly all her life. She and her husband, Bob, both graduated from Lee’s Summit High School and live in Independence with their three golden retrievers Darby, Aidan and Delaney. They have one son, Tyler, who also lives in Independence.
Lori has enjoyed 15 years in commercial real estate, choosing to practice the commercial side exclusively because of the complexities of each transaction and the opportunity to work with companies of different sizes. One day she may be educating a first-time business owner in each step of a real estate transaction, while the next may offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation that has its own real estate department headquartered in another state.
- Family: Husband and one son
- Interests: Travel, rescue animals, reading
- Activities: Non-profit volunteering, walking and watching Royals baseball
- Favorite places: Any place with white beaches and an ocean
- Favorite movies: Wizard of Oz
- Favorite musicians or bands: Very eclectic
- Favorite author: Classic – Harper Lee, Contemporary – Michael Connelly, John Sandford, JD Robb
- What you like about real estate: Making the right match with people and commercial properties, and the fact that every day is different with an opportunity to learn something new
816.392.4294 Cell email@example.com
Sign up to receive our eNewsletter filled with local community and real estate information as well as helpful tips for homeowners and business owners.